Requests are specific requests for an action.
Currently Requests may be for:
- A Primary Photo
- An Identity Credential for account verification to prove you are you (verify your gender, age, and location)
- A Professional Credential for verification
are verified by our staff.
For your privacy,
sharing your Credential
with fellow members is not required to verify your account.
Requests differ from e-mails and greetings:
|Sent to recipient's Inbox
(and sender's Sent folder)
All Requests are displayed permanently in the recipient's home page Requests panel until the request is fulfilled.
Primary Photo requests 5
Prof. Credential requests 3
Clicking the View button will show who has made the requests.
Clicking the ? button will show this help page.
The advantages to this new approach are:
- There's no longer a need to repeat photo/ID requests. Requests are now a permanent home page reminder.
- The very common Photo Request no longer flood the recipient with sometimes unwelcome messages.
- Requests are permanent and cumulative, suggesting greater urgency as the volume increases.
- We can now monitor the volume of Identity Requests which helps us catch fraud.
Identity Credential requests that remain unfulfilled can become
required after a certain volume of said requests.
View Requests you've sent / received by visiting